Trip to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
View 5 star reviews
Few Past Trip Pictures
The largest and most populouscity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.Once you land in Dubai, you might not think it is an Arab country. You might think that you are in India or the Philippines.
Dubai has an arid sub-tropical climate with very hot, humid summer weather averaging 42 degrees (108F) in the daytime and 28 (84F) at night. Fall and Spring is still rather hot, with daytime temperatures between 25 and 40 degrees (75-100F) and nights around 20 degrees (65-75F), with less humidity.
Full Package Includes
- ✓ Roundtrip air from any major city* (other cities included. price may vary)
- ✓ Roundtrip airport transfers to/from Dubai International Airport
- ✓ Private Yacht experience
- ✓ Dubai Desert 4×4 Dune Buggy, Camel Ride with Dinner
- ✓ Dubai Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- ✓ Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City with Lunch
- ✓ Peace Purpose Paid Swag Bag
- PRICING BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PER ROOM
- PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT
- PRICING MAY BE DIFFERENT IF DEPARTING FROM A CITY OTHER THAN ATLANTA.
What’s NOT included in the price of the package
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
- City Tax Not Included
- Any item of personal nature such as tips to porters / bell boys /waiters / drivers / guides / Escort / table drinks / telephone calls / laundry bills / still and/or video camera fees
Payments on your vacation can be made as often as you like. The below are mandatory payments that need to be met for travel deadline purposes. All late payments will result in a $100 late fee.
- Due at Booking
- Due by August 1st, 2023
- Due September 1st, 2023
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION(Your responsibility)
It is YOUR responsibility to have the proper documentation with the appropriate consulate well in advance of your departure from the US and that your passport is valid for the minimum validity required for ALL destinations being traveled to.
The information following only applies to the itinerary booked with travel Peace Purpose Paid and does not cover any independently arranged destinations.
All visitors to Dubai must hold a passport that is valid for six months from the date of entry. For this vacation, your passport should not expire before April 2024.
Note: Passport and visa requirements are liable to change at short notice. Travelers are advised to check their entry requirements with their embassy or consulate.